What is the Yeast Infection No More System?
Yeast Infection No More is a clinically proven 5 step multi-dimensional Candida overgrowth healing system that has been polished and perfected over 12 years of research trial and error.
It is a laser targeted combination of powerful series of protocols set in a unique order and timing aimed at eliminating Candida overgrowth, restoring your intestinal balance and thus helping you gain permanent freedom from all types of yeast infections in all levels of severity.
You see, Candida overgrowth is a serious condition that can lead to dangerous health complications if left untreated. When Candida albicans shifts from non-pathogenic to pathogenic form, it produces root-like structures called rhizoids, that penetrate the intestinal walls and create holes in the walls of the intestines.
This enables toxic waste, bacteria and undigested food to enter the blood stream causing many often dangerous conditions such as: leaky gut syndrome, severe rashes, brain fog, acid reflux, memory loss, joint pain and severe inflammation and yeast in the sinuses and lungs. This can have a negative effect on our brain and can significantly interfere with our biochemical processes.
Yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate, and include:
- Itching and irritation in the vagina and vulva
- A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating
- Redness and swelling of the vulva
- Vaginal pain and soreness
- Vaginal rash
- Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance
- Watery vaginal discharge
Complicated yeast infection
You might have a complicated yeast infection if:
- You have severe signs and symptoms, such as extensive redness, swelling and itching that leads to tears, cracks or sores
- You have four or more yeast infections in a year
- Your infection is caused by a less typical type of fungus
- You’re pregnant
- You have uncontrolled diabetes
- Your immune system is weakened because of certain medications or conditions such as HIV infection
Factors that increase your risk of developing a yeast infection include:
- Antibiotic use. Yeast infections are common in women who take antibiotics. Broad-spectrum antibiotics, which kill a range of bacteria, also kill healthy bacteria in your vagina, leading to overgrowth of yeast.
- Increased estrogen levels. Yeast infections are more common in women with higher estrogen levels — such as pregnant women or women taking high-dose estrogen birth control pills or estrogen hormone therapy.
- Uncontrolled diabetes. Women with poorly controlled blood sugar are at greater risk of yeast infections than women with well-controlled blood sugar.
- Impaired immune system. Women with lowered immunity — such as from corticosteroid therapy or HIV infection — are more likely to get yeast infections.
candida skin infection
candida yeast infections
candida cleanse diet
candida albicans disease
best candida treatment
candida glabrata treatment
candida infection treatment
candida infection in women
candida vaginitis treatment
candida albicans penis
candida infection in mouth