Advertisements are common nowadays. With an increase in business and technology, people must know about its uses and functioning. Advertisements play an important role in delivering to the people the latest inventions and businesses that aim to serve the people. You can find advertisements everywhere starting from televisions to newspapers, hoardings and more. But most of the efforts are in vain as people don’t pay heed to them. To avoid this issue a smart advertising tactic is the captivate elevator advertising. This advertising technique is different from other techniques like the newspaper or hoardings advertising. It is by far the most effective advertising strategy. An advertisement that manages to capture user attention is considered the best one.
What is lift advertising?
It is a technique of advertising in the lifts i.e. elevators. The idea is to grab the complete user’s attention that people mostly fail to do in public or within chaos. It is an effective and simple method to let users go through the advertisement in peace. The ads are placed in posters of minimum size 13×19 within the lifts of residential complexes. No damage must be caused to the lifts or the lifts are not getting messy. Some other benefits of lift advertising compared to newspaper advertising are
- You need to waste money in this case unlike the newspaper, which you need to buy to go through the advertisements.
- The ads are highly creative that makes it more readable, unlike the newspaper that contains dozens of lines making it difficult for the user to read.
- In urban areas where there are high buildings and lifts within, the lift ads are quite common. People tend to be busy here and have no time to sit and read papers.
- Since the lift is a closed space, people can read the advertisement in peace. Also, there is not much that people can spend in a lift, so the ads are designed in a way they are quicker to read.
- You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on lift ads like TV or newspaper ads. Micro-targeting is also a great benefit to lift ads. People from neighboring areas can also view the ads when they use the lifts.
Working on the lift advertising
In general, a person uses the lift of his residence 4 times a day. 40-60 seconds of an average time is spent in lifts. This creates a perfect atmosphere for a person to go through the ads in peace. Some other aspects of elevator door advertising are:
- Installing frames in a maximum dimension of 15×22
- No damage caused during installation
- Proper Maintenance of the posters
- Providing advertisement space within
Advertising is a great source of marketing in today’s time. If it fails to deliver the needful to the people it’s not worth the effort. Amongst all the advertising technique the lift ads work well. People tend to concentrate in peace and not in chaos. So keep learning more about this strategy and work accordingly.