Today we are going to give you the keys to finding jobs in Dubai, the most famous city in the world of which the seven Arab Emirates are made up.
Dubai Job Requirements
If you want to Get a job in Dubai, you must meet all the Conditions that we Explain:
- The most important thing, and what will open many doors for you in Dubai is to have a very high level in English. Although the mother tongue is Arabic, most citizens know how to speak English perfectly, and in 90% of jobs it is an essential requirement.
- You will have to have the corresponding visa, issued by the Government of Dubai.
- Have a valid and valid passport for your stay in the emirate.
- Not having any kind of problem to access and work in the city.
- Most job offers in Dubai are for people with university degrees, although you will also find employment in Dubai for construction or trade.
- It is very important that you write your resume correctly, and accompany it with a letter of recommendation. But also, do not forget the rules you must follow to pass the job interview.
Visas in Dubai
Only to be able to access the United Arab Emirates you will need a tourist visa that will be offered to you at the airport. Countries that do not belong to the European continent, in addition to the visa, will need the help of a sponsor, that is, a person or company that invites you to the country, and they are responsible for your stay in the United Arab Emirates.
Once you have found jobs in Dubai, it will be the same company that will take care of your work visa in the UAE. To be able to get this type of visa, you will have to have a university degree or another academic degree, always certified by a notary and stamped by the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates. It is also necessary that you present your employment contract, and finally, your original and current passport.
This visa is usually done before entering the country, about six months before. But do not worry because if you do not have time to do it you will be able to access the country with your tourist visa and, in the 30 days of duration you will get your work visa, yes, you will have to carry all the documentation prepared to not have any type of problem.
Life in Dubai
Before making a trip to Dubai you should know the lifestyle, they have in this impossible to miss city, just as the assorted qualities of the populace.
The primary thing you should know is that the working hours are not quite the same as our own, there you work from Sunday to Thursday. In the event that your activity is in business you will work each day, on the off chance that it is in development you will have Friday to rest. It is likewise acceptable to realize that Dubai is one of the costliest urban communities on the planet. The expense of lodging, food, luxury, or transportation is a lot higher than here in Spain, yet you additionally need to consider that pay rates are likewise a lot higher than our own.
Another major attribute of residents is regard for their traditions. You must be exceptionally evident that you are in an alternate nation from yours and that their conduct has nothing to do with our own. Indeed, residents adhere to all the guidelines that show up in their Code of Conduct.
Occupation Gateways and Connections of Intrigue
You definitely know all the data important to work in Dubai, presently you simply need to begin searching for Dubai propositions for employment. For this, we will furnish you with some fascinating connections: from the government offices to various occupation entrances in the United Arab Emirates.