In today’s modern era, it is important to take every possible step to ascertain security. Random shooting at workplaces and other sectors, crimes and terrorist attacks make us feel that the world has become unsafe. This is where the hiring of professional security guard services come into the picture as a priority.
Top Reasons to Hire Professional Security Guard Services
- Provide Physical Security Risk Management Program – People can organize physical security risk management programs by performing risk evaluation in a concentrated manner. They can report in detail including recommended actions for mitigation. Execution of the plan is done then through thorough auditing and reviewing. Some security guard services also provide independent physical security audits to measure the security risk status of the business of the customers.
- Risk Monitoring And Remote Surveillance – These days, the surveillance and resilience centers are integrated in most security guard services that consist of well-trained operators. This technical infrastructure provides 24/7 remote monitoring by using security devices like CCTV cameras, video, and audio recorders, all installed at the customer’s business place. The integrated center has experts who take note of every input and then suggests an appropriate response for the ongoing security condition accordingly.
- Quick Response Team – In case of emergency, if you contact a quick response team of security guard services, then they would respond to your request as quick as possible. The team quickly reaches the crisis venue and solves your problem in no time.
- Random Patrolling – Criminals are efficient in behavioural study and by doing so choose the appropriate time to strike. Hence, different security guard services now go for random patrolling. Along with regular scheduled patrolling, random patrolling with digital technologies would provide surveillance at a much higher degree. Security guards would take necessary actions when they observe any suspicious activity and hazardous obstructions.
- Armed Security Guards – It depends on the situation if a security guard needs to be armed. For instance, mall cops keep batons but other security guards dealing with cash transit carry rifles or handguns. Extensive training is needed before a security guard is armed regarding the use of weapon and in which situations those are to be used.
- Video Surveillance – With the advancement of technological advancements, video surveillance is in quite demand nowadays. Video surveillance is used to monitor physical patrols of apartments and grounds and used to trace malpractices of the employees. If a company hires professional security guard services, then it can use video footages to analyze situations and gather proofs. This would help the company to generate detailed reports before convicting any staff.
- Security Guards Can Arrest Citizens Involved In Criminal Activities – A security guard can arrest a citizen when he witnesses a crime being committed. The guard detains the criminal until the arrival of the police. Security guards need to be provided with proper training so that there is no legal question while arresting the citizen committing crime.
- Lower Insurance Premium – If a company uses 24/7 security guard services that would lead to lowering of insurance premiums. Most insurance companies give discounts to companies that employ security guards for protecting the business. The organizations who deal with hazardous elements, large amount of valuable products or cash can save money due to this scheme of lowering of insurance premium.
With security guard services becoming popular every passing day, people are making proper use of such professional services to keep their facilities safe. If you, too, seem to be concerned about the safety of your workplace, hiring the professionals in this field today.