Planning an event is an exhaustive pursuit as whatever you come up with or whatever you do never feels enough. Nailing down your plan to the very last details requires you to make sure that whatever your marketing plans are, they are visible to people loud and clear.
A few principal instruments to help you pull off that are pop up banners, custom promotional flags, advertising flags, and teardrop banners. Here are a few reasons why you should consider investing a fair share of your marketing budget on them:
- They are eye-catching:Pop up banners are an easy catch, and well-designed ones can quickly turn heads. Custom promotional flags are bound to get noticed by the audience. With a quirky and catchy copy as a tagline, you can turn anyone into a potential customer. Make sure that your advertising flags are reflective of your brand so that the onlookers get an insight into it. Even a simple pop up banner with your business’ name, logo and tagline are enough to get your business name imprinted in the minds of bystanders.
- They expand your range:Imagine missing out on prospect and potential customers just because of having a shop at the far end of a shopping complex or a trade stall somewhere in between densely populated area of a trade fair. Advertising flags provide an ingenious solution to this problem. You can place your custom promotional flags or pop up banners in the high population density areas of the shopping complex or trade fair with your name, logo, services and directions/location of your shop so that people can easily find it. This would drive customers to your shop, which you would have otherwise missed.
- They are easy to transport: Quite a few people have this misconception that pop up banners or custom promotional flags are one extra baggage to carry with other stuff. What they don’t know is that these are incredibly light so much so that you wouldn’t even notice while moving them around. Most professional teardrop banners providers in Australia provide their very own transport case, which makes it easier to pop them into vans and also keep them protected while in transit.
- They are budget-friendly:Preparing for any forthcoming event is a hefty investment, and small non-foreseeable costs can drain your wallet pretty fast. But then attending/organizing these events are also essential for the long-term success of your brand. So it is always best to find optimal marketing strategies that can garner attention but also not spread your budget too thin. Pop up banners fit that bill. It might come as a surprise to many people that these advertising flags are incredibly cheap and last for a very long time. With a one-time investment, you can roll them out for ages.
- They can be set-up in no time:While getting a strategic place to place your custom promotional flags can be an effort, setting them up once you do is not. Professional grade pop up banners take absolutely negligible time and energy to be put up, put down and tucked away. They are very user-friendly and hardly require any tools to start speaking your brands’ message.
Now, every business is unique, and so is their manner of branding, and thus there are different types of pop up banners that are best suited to your needs.
- Classic Banners: The Classic pop-up banners are designed to display content only on one side.
- Double-Sided Banners: These pop up banners allow you to print content on both sides.
- Extra Large Banners: These pop up banners come with an extensive printable area (minimum 2X3 as per the Pixartprinting catalogue) which can be deployed to send your message loud and clear.
Here are different kinds of material used for making pop up banners:
- PVC or Vinyl: This is the main constituent of the most common and cheap promotional flags. These have a shelf life of up to 3 years.
- Non-Woven Fabric: A synthetic counterpart of the fabric, it is produced commercially and not hand-woven. It is lighter than PVC and no tearable, making it ideal for outdoor use.
- Ecoflat: Ecoflat is all the rage these days. It is a multi-layer material that is made out of traditional household waste. It has a smooth semi-rigid and opaque surface to increase the visibility of the content.
- Opaque Polyester Fabric: This is the fabric that a banner artist most desires. The opaque back ensures that no light from behind the material interferes with the colours on the banners resulting in an even appearance. These are used with quality UV printing to provide high-quality printing with high-resolution colours.
I am confident with all these unheard of branding opportunities you must have started building design for your custom promotional flag in your mind. However, with so many options out there, you can be tricked or overwhelmed. To get the expert advice on the matter, call 1300 850 832 or visit https://www.extreme-marquees.com.au/banners-and-promotional/.