One of the oldest travel destinations in the world, Egypt is brimming with stunning landscapes, archeological treasures, and awe-inspiring monuments. You can explore the pyramids ortrek through the vast Sahara Desert in search of freshwater spring oasis. A holiday in Egypt is every traveler’s dream. So, if you are interested in traveling to this incredible destination soon, the following information on the visa process from UAE to Egypt will come in handy.
Contact Rayna Tours representative with all details such as name, address, employment information, and other relevant details. Your Rayna representative will check the eligibility criteria for a visa, verify all the documents, and assist in filling the application form. The representative in charge will obtain an appointment for you with the Consulate General of Egypt to apply for your Egypt visa from UAE.
Egypt visa requirement for UAE citizens
The following documents are required to apply for an Egypt visa.
- Original Passport is required with minimum 6-month validity and at least two blank pages for visa stamping
- Duly filled and signed visa application form with all the required information (Ensure that you fill the form correctly and clearly to avoid rejection)
- Valid UAE residence Visa valid for 90 days
- Original NOC letter from employer on the company letterhead mentioning salary, designation, current position, date of joining, the purpose of travel, etc. addressed to the Egyptian Embassy
- Valid Trade License copy, and cover letter mentioning monthly income
- 2 Recent passport size photos with white background
- 3 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement (recent) showing enough funds for your trip
- Round trip flight tickets and hotel reservations
- In the case of sponsor, invitation letter from a friend or relative
- Travel and medical insurance as per the norms
- An invitation letter is required in case of a business visa
If any other document is required by the Egyptian embassy, your representative at Rayna will keep you updated about the same. You will be coached by the representative on how to give the right answers to the questions that will be asked at the embassy.
Egypt visa application process
Below is the process to apply for your Egypt visa:
- On the day of your appointment, submit the documents
- Answer all the questions concisely and clearly
- Once your documents are assessed and accepted, you have to pay the processing fees in cash – card payment is not accepted
- You will be given a receipt and a scheduled date on which you can go and pick up your passport from the Consulate General of Egypt
- Your Rayna Tours representative will follow up on the visa application progress and keep you informed
Things to remember
- The passport will be kept by the embassy for stamping the visa
- Please note that you have to submit the visa application documents in person at the Consulate General of Egypt
- The visa application fees, and service charges are not refundable
- UAE citizens do not require Egypt Tourist Visa for a stay of up to 90 days. However, people of other nationalities residing in the UAE, require a valid Egypt visa to enter this wonderful country
- You can apply for an Egypt visa up to three months in advance
- The visa is available for singleentry as well as multiple entry
- Visit the Consulate on the given date to collect your passport with stamped visa
- Ensure you carry the receipt that you received at the time of submission of documents for visa application
- Carry any official proof of identification such as National ID. Ensure whatever ID you carry, contains your photo
- Alternatively, you can authorize Rayna Tours to pick up your passport and courier it to any address or destination as per your requirement. You need to give an authorization letter and the receipt to them for doing the same
Egypt visa types
There are two types of Egypt visa from the UAE as follows:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
Duration and Processing fee
The visa processing normally takes 5 to 6 working days. The single-entry visa costs approximately AED 450 and multiple entry visa costs approximately AED 550.
Egypt is full of wonders – both man-made and natural. From the breathtaking pyramids of Giza, the mystical Sphinx, and the splendid Nile River, to the beautiful Red Sea and its fascinating coral reefs, this country offers endless possibilities to every visitor. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your Egyptian holiday right now.