A glass of wine is enough to transform every meal into an occasion. Whether it’s Christmas dinner or a late-night house party, you can always enjoy some wine delicacies. Apart from embellishing the nights, it also possesses extravagant health benefits. You can use the wine with other nutritional ingredients to create an extraordinary skin regime. Not only the face, but the wine possesses benefits for the hair as well. It strengthens your hair follicles and prevents microbial attacks. Make sure to use the ecstatic wine varieties for creating effective facial masks and packs.
Keep reading to know the top ways wine benefits your skin and hair in the long run.
1. Wine Facial For Tan Removal
As the summer season approaches, you are likely to spend more time under the sun. While the beach holidays can be quite overwhelming, you must take good care of your skin. In case your skin becomes highly pigmented and full of rashes, make sure to incorporate wine in the beauty regime. All you need is some lemon juice and high quality Stella rosa wine to create the best facial pack. It helps in controlling the effects of ultraviolet radiation on the skin. Start with mixing the red wine with some lemon juice. Further, apply the mixture on your face and leave it for about 20 to 25 minutes. Once the mixture is dry, remove it with the help of lukewarm water.
- Red wine has abundant quantities of Resveratrol which is a potent chemical for the skin. It helps in removing the pigmentation upto a great extent.
- It also prevents sun rashes and keeps your skin healthy, glowing, and soft.
2. Wine Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Owing to the excessive dust and pollutant in the surroundings, your skin tends to become dull and loses the luster. You might consider the normal face masks for fetching the much-needed glow, but it is less likely to be enough. Utilize the goodness of red wine and its nutritional essence for brightening up your skin. Get some fruits like strawberries, grapes, and rosehip to nourish your skin. Make sure to mix them well with the red wine and create a face mask. Massage the face with this mixture for 10 to 20 minutes. Further, wash your face with cold water and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Fruits mixed with wine bring about the nutritional value required for rejuvenating your skin.
- The facial mask also helps in removing the dead skin cells and enhances the overall glow of your face without any hassles.
3. Control Acne With Wine Massage
Most of the women suffer from regular acne issues and skin eruptions. Tackling the acne-prone skin can be highly daunting for every lady out there. However, with the right antimicrobial face pack, you can control the breakouts considerably. Red wine possesses antiseptic and antibacterial properties. When you add this with some yogurt and tree tea oil, your skin turns highly glowing and soft. All you need to do is apply the mixture on your face and massage for a while. After 10 to 20 minutes of massage, wash your face, and don’t soak up the moisture.
- Acne is the result of the increased P.acnes’s increased growth, the bacteria that reside in your skin pores. Red Wine face pack helps in controlling the growth of bacteria.
- It induces the antiinflammatory properties and controls the redness, eruptions, and painful bumps.
4. Wine Pack For Skin Hydration
Facial skin requires high levels of moisture and nutritional content to maintain the glow and smoothness. In case your face is highly dry and loses moisture readily, you must adhere to a face pack that locks the moisture in. For such purposes, the red wine face mask with some aloe vera gel helps to incorporate the water content in your face. Also, it plumps up your skin and enhances the brightness upto a great extent. All you need to do is apply the face pack containing aloe vera gel on your face. Keep the pack for a while and let the aloe vera extracts lock in water content considerably. In the end, wash your face with warm water and see the results yourself.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most effective herbs that helps in increasing the moisture levels in your skin.
- The extracts in the herb also help in preventing bacterial contamination and unwanted eruptions.
5. Prevent Aging With Wine Moisturization
With the increasing age, your skin tends to become extremely loose and full of wrinkles. Your facial muscles loosen up and transform into fine lines and dark circles. Not only does it add up to your skin health, but also enhances the facial glow. Add some red wine to cucumber juice, lemon extracts, and mix the solution well. Before sleeping or during the skincare regime, make sure to moisturize your face with this solution. This helps in removing the dry skin flakes and enhances the moisture content of the skin. Along with this, it adds to the hydration and rejuvenates your skin in the long run.
- Cucumber extract helps in locking in the moisture content. Lemon juice, on the other hand, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin C Content in the wine face pack helps in improving the pigmentation and removes the excessive dark circles.
Skincare is the only way to keep your face ever-glowing, healthy, and smooth. To keep up with the skincare regime, you must keep upgrading the ingredients according to the problems. One of the essential ingredients in your skincare is wine. It helps in rejuvenating, cleansing, and exfoliating your skin in the long run. In case of dry skin, make sure to add the lemon and cucumber extracts in red wine and apply the same on your face. Wine contains antibacterial properties and also prevents breakdowns and acne eruptions. You can also prevent aging effects like wrinkles, blemishes, and fine lines significantly. Just adhere to skincare and use a good quality wine for the same.