As the summer temperature is scorching, people in India are in search of ways to get relief from it. The most affordable and portable solution in India is the air cooler or simply cooler. Today, there are hundreds of incredible brands that design air coolers in India. But it is necessary that you choose the best brand for optimal performance during this summer. As the climate is changing and the temperature is soaring high every day, air coolers are becoming a necessity in every Indian home. To make your Online Shopping in India easier and smoother here is the unbiased review of some popular models of air coolers that are worth considering. You will also come across with a helpful buyer’s guide that will make the shopping experience even more relaxing and remarkable for you.
Best Air Cooler in 2020
This is one of the best and affordable air cooler in India that comes with some amazing functions and features. With 35 litres of water tank, it offers you efficient and powerful cooling effects for larger to smaller rooms with ease. The air cooler is designed with multi directional castor wheels that make moving of the cooler from one room to another effortless. This is the first of its kind air cooler that comes with mosquito net that restricts the insects and prevents health hazards caused by the bugs and insects.
It comes with i-pure technology that offers multi-stage filtration for smell, dust, bacteria and allergies.
- Portable and convenient in moving
- Saves electricity
- Highly energy efficient
- Multi-stage filtration
- Not suitable for larger rooms
- No remote controlled operation
Maharaja Air Coolers
If you are looking for an energy efficient and powerful air cooler for larger rooms, Maharaja Air Coolers are the best choice indeed. All their air coolers are heavy duty coolers that are designed to make larger spaces cool efficiently and it can cover spaces up to 700 sq. ft. The air coolers are designed to throw chilled air up to 45 sq. Ft. The design of the Maharaja air cooler is effective and simple and you may check the Maharaja air cooler price list online to know that it is the affordable cooling system for your house.
The water tank is anti-bacterial and it produces very low noise, while the body is shock proof, durable and ensures higher longevity. There are three speed control and aroma chambers with water level indicator.
- Powerful cooler for larger spaces
- Fast cooling with minimal nose production
- Powerful fan for wide space coverage
- 65 litre water capacity
- Aesthetically not appealing
- Plastic body prone to breakage or crack
Bajaj Frio is the affordable air cooler from one of the trusted brand, Bajaj. It comes with 23 litres of water tank that is enough for cooling effects in average rooms. There is separate ice chamber where you can put ice cubes for instant cooling and better efficiency. This is the type of personal cooler which consumes very less energy and offer best cooling effects in small room. It consumes electricity like a fan and works efficiently on inverter. This air cooler is best for all climatic conditions including humid weather in summers.
With single filling of water, it can run for 10-15 hours and it comes with 3-way speed control knob and 3-way knob to control the swings of the blades. It features castor wheels to make mobility of the cooler easier.
- Affordable and portable
- Ice chamber for instant cooling
- Manual fan speed control
- Lower noise and better efficiency
- No multistage filtration available
- More of a personal cooler suitable for small rooms
Cello Air Cooler
Cello is the leading Indian brand for kitchenware and appliances. Cello has also ventured into the electronic market with the launch of Cello Air Cooler. The air cooler of this brand is made of latest technology and has several advanced features like surround cooling effects, larger air throw distance of 40 ft and more. Moreover, the Cello air cooler price list in India is also lower and this makes it the most affordable and efficient cooler in India.
- Larger air throws distance of 40 feet
- Huge water tank
- Surround cooling effects
- Aesthetically it has no appeal
- Plastic body
Best Air Cooler in India 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
- Water Capacity – The very first thing that you have to look for when buying air cooler is the water tank or water holding capacity of the cooler. Depending on the size of the room or area you want to cover for cooling, you need to make the selection of water tank of the cooler. For average or smaller room anything beyond 30 litre tank is sufficient, but for larger rooms you need to look for coolers with larger water tank
- Area of Room – The second consideration is the size of the room where the air cooler will be used. Depending upon the size of the room the air cooler must be bought. There are personal coolers that are sufficient for small rooms and there are also larger air cooler that can cover larger areas. So, based on the size of the room the air cooler must be purchased.
- Energy Consumptions – The third important factor to consider is the energy consumption of the cooler. Most of the modern air coolers are designed to run on inverter, while some heavy models only run on electricity. The popular and advanced models consume less energy and runs on inverter and investing on such models are always beneficial.
- Price and Budget – Before buying any air cooler for your home, ensure to have a budget in mind. Stick to your set budget without surpassing it. You must avoid going out of your budget. Compare different models and features and choose the best model that suit your budget and needs well.
So, these were some of the factors to keep in mind when choosing air cooler for your home to beat the soaring temperature in summer 2020.