Tableau Training Malaysia is a training program that focuses primarily on how to use Tableau software to handle and visualize data. This training is available to all IT consumers, companies, organizations and sectors interested in the management of data.
Reasons to attend Tableau Training Malaysia:
In this course, you can see how to make basic visualizations with details, such as bar charts and diagrams, using Tableau. Sophisticated data visualizations may also be carried out like histograms, tree maps and,Gantt plots. You can also hear about the numerous features and advantages of Tableau, such as predictions, pattern maps, drag and drop apps and dashboards. Perhaps best of all, to make use of this software you will not need any coding knowledge.
At the end of this program, participants are required to be able to import, modify and use Tableau to create data visualizations in a number of ways without wasting a lot of time. Participants will also be able to create visualizations of their data, link and collaborate with others without having to think about data protection.
Participate in Tableau Training
- Build Data Visualization using the Drag and Drop process.
- Manage an easy-to-use Dashboard template.
- Use Forecasts and Trend Lines to Estimate Data Flow.
- Link Table with Other Information Set.
- Exchange Computer Visualization with Others.
What You Will Get?
- Hands-on Education, Taught by Expert: high-quality schools that utilize hands-on lessons, deliberate spaces equipped with a computer and Wi-Fi.
- Tailored Mentoring: Get a professional coach who leads your learning and insists on answering your questions, inspiring you and keeping you on track.
- Certificate of Completion Provided: Students should receive a Certificate of Completion on the last day of their preparation.
- Follow-up Instruction: each client has the right to 1 free follow-up instruction. Training will be planned to begin in the future. This is going to help you keep up with your studying.
What is the distinction between Tableau and Other Business Intelligence (BI) software that is currently present on the market?
- Data analysis is useful and easy to use, including drag-and-drop and drill-down and up.
- It can be used for any current spreadsheet or archive.
- Tableau has a mobile platform that allows people to access data anywhere.
- Building and upgrading Tableau is not expensive.
- A lot of versatility is available in most other BI applications.
- Tableau partners with a wide number of businesses, and the Tableau network is happy to support everyone at any moment.
Link the data to Tableau from any device without the possibility of being hacked by anyone.
For Tableau, you don’t need to care about changing the data structure since Tableau is capable of connecting more than 40 separate resources and services for data analysis. In addition to being able to connect data, interactions and data sharing with Tableau are safe, as Tableau has a comprehensive protection network.
ChoosingTableau Training Malaysia
The Institute offered more than 400 courses attended by more than 10,000 students, locally and internationally, following the establishment of the Tableau Training Malaysia. Institute researchers also use Tableau techniques for classes in Malaysia for more than ten years.