In April 2019, the number of credit card holders recorded in India was approximately 47.8 million. Almost 10 million new users were added in the span of 1 year from April 2018 to April 2019.
Credit cards became popular because individuals have become more aware of its benefits, and financial experts have helped in debunking the stigma surrounding it. Out of the foray of credit cards, however, there are some cards which stand out. The Bajaj Finance credit card falls in that category.
Features and benefits of Bajaj Finserv RBL SuperCard
- EMI conversion: In case you make an expensive expenditure using your RBL credit card, you can convert the same to EMI. That way, your repayment becomes much more convenient and easy on your pockets. The minimum amount which can be converted to EMI is Rs. 3000.
- Convert into loan: You can convert the unutilised amount on your credit card into a personal loan. This loan can be repaid within 90 days without paying any interest on it. It can be repaid in 3 easy instalments. You can avail this in times of emergency as it requires no further documentation and is provided with the minimum hassle.
- Cash withdrawal: Credit cards are usually not used to withdraw cash. When used, the lending institution levies a certain charge on the same. With the Bajaj Finance credit card, you can withdraw cash from ATMs with a 50-day window to repay. If you can repay within the stipulated time, no charge will be levied on it.
- Welcome gift: As a welcome gift, Bajaj Finserv offers reward points of up to 20,000. These reward points can be redeemed to avail discounts, movie tickets, gift vouchers, fuel surcharge waiver etc.
- Bonus: If you spend more than Rs. 3,00,000 using the card you can earn reward points of up to 20,000 and additional 20,000 points on spending Rs. 5,00,000.
- Pre-approved offer: Bajaj Finserv also brings you pre-approved offers on credit cards which help reduce the time and hassle to avail them. These offers are also available on numerous other financial products including home loans, business loans, personal loans, etc. which are extremely easy and quick to avail. You can check your pre-approved offer by entering only your name and mobile number.
- Other benefits: You can save up to Rs. 55,000 yearly when you use Bajaj’s credit card. Other than that, you are also eligible to use the airport lounge 8 times a year and other paid benefits there. Also, when you book a movie ticket using the Bajaj Finserv credit card, you can get a ticket free which should be within Rs. 200.
You can apply for a Bajaj Finserv RBL bank credit card online if you meet the following eligibility criteria –
- The applicant should be within the age of 25-65.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen residing in the area covered by SuperCard live location.
- His/her CIBIL score must be above 750.
- He/she should be an existing holder of the EMI card from Bajaj Finserv.
- He/she should make timely your credit card bill payments.
- The applicant must be an existing customer of Bajaj Finance Limited (BFL)
You will require the listed documents to apply for a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard –
Address proof (any of the following)
- Electricity Bill
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Driving License
- Bank statements for the last 2 months
- Telephone bill
Identity proof (any of the following)
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
Income proof (any of the following)
- Form 16
- Latest payslip
- Income tax return
- Photocopy of PAN card
- Form 60
Age proof (any of the following)
- Class 10’s school certificate
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID card
Upon meeting the necessary criteria and providing the listed documents, you can easily avail the premium Bajaj Finance credit card. The credit limit on your card will depend on your income. You can avail a card with income as low as Rs. 2,00,000. However, that doesn’t mean you cannot increase your credit limit to make higher spending and enjoy greater benefits.
Also, ensure that you have no history of defaulting on your payments in the past and have a healthy and spotless credit history before applying.