QuickBooks error 1328 occurs at the same time as updating repairing, putting in or uninstalling QuickBooks. This error can be displayed for your screen in unique approaches however the file reference of the styles of error has the same course.
The config.msi folder is a transient file for storing information that might be needed to roll back an set up if it fails. The element of this folder is deleted after the application is set up efficiently. On occasion, if this content material cannot be removed, this reason issues with QB ability to restore or update.
Reason of Occurring QuickBooks Error 1328
QuickBooks Error Code 1328 due to the following motives:
- Due to the usage of a license code that isn’t well suited with the model of QuickBooks you have been established for your Windows.
- In case, a few critical Windows machine files are inflamed with viruses, the following error code may additionally seem.
- If the QuickBooks setup file isn’t absolutely downloaded or the downloaded file is damage.
- Due to the unsuitable installation of the setup file.
Read More: Quickbooks Error Support
The solution of QuickBooks error 1328
We describe here all step with briefly, Have a glance on the referred to factors without delay.
Step 1: Reinstall the Your Windows system with the latest version
Updating your Windows to the update available will remain to replace Windows additives that QuickBooks need to feature efficaciously like MSXML, Microsoft .Net. Here is the step to update Windows, simply observe them.
- Press key the Windows key from keyboard or click on the “start” button from the bottom after which in the Search programs and files search “Windows update”.
- Press the “enter” key.
- Click on “Windows update”.
- Tap “Check for Updates” and as soon as the home Windows gets achieved with downloading the updates process completely, click on the “Install Updates” button.
- Now, restart your computer and try putting in or updating QuickBooks once more to test if the mistake is resolved.
Step 2: Change the hidden system file Config.msi
In case you change the system file from “Config.msi”. So, just attempt it out by using following the given steps.
- Press the Windows key to from keyboard.
- Click on the computer from the left side of the applications list.
- Click on Local Disk (C:) from the left side panel.
- Click “Organize” from the choose “Folder” and “Search” options for that reason.
- Uncheck the choice “hide Protected Operating system files”.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Click on the OK button.
- inside the Search bar located on the top and search for the “Config.msi” file.
- Click on file.
- Select “Rename”.
- “.old” add.
- Restart your Windows and replace QuickBooks once more
Step 3: Download and Access to QuickBooks install Diagnostic tool
- Click on the link and download the QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool on a laptop.
- As soon as the download is finished, stop other applications are running on Windows.
- Press at the downloaded setup file.
- Click the YES button.
- Click “proceed” on the QB desktop install Diagnostic device.
- Look ahead to a moment till the device updates all of the Microsoft components once the update is done, restart your laptop and strive the usage of QuickBooks all over again
Step 4: Change the name the Folders where in QB installation Setup file stored
If any file or folder is corrupt, the QuickBooks computer error 1328 will seem while having access to it.
- Undergo the traces precisely the equal stated in this text to show Hidden QuickBooks files.
- Visit the location where QuickBooks folders are saved for your C drive.
- Click each QuickBooks folder and select Rename by giving a right-click on the chosen folder.
Step 5: Installation of QuickBooks
If not one of the given problems works out so as to emerge as the error code 1328, then reinstall QuickBooks laptop app. Take a short appearance here without delay:
- Press the Windows + R key from the keyboard.
- Open the “Run” Window.
- Write “Control Panel”.
- Press the Enter key.
- Now under programs and features list look for QuickBooks and click on “Uninstall”
- Observe the on-display instructions to absolutely uninstall this system.
- Download QuickBook’s smooth install tool from the link.
- Open that tool and click “I Accept” at the license agreement web page.
- Observe the on-display commands to perform easy set up of QuickBooks for your desktop.