After an injury, when your body can’t able to regenerate skin tissue then scar occurs. Is burning scar gives you embarrassment? When your skin’s cells die, your skin will become damaged and discoloured. Scars can be seen for damaged skin. A burning scar can be small or large depending on your skin damaged and it may be permanent or temporary. When your scar becomes mature, then the color gradually fades. In this mature period, you need proper skin treatment. You can try some home remedies or you can try an anti scar product or you can go to a dermatologist. The burn scar is classified as how much your skin gets affected. It has happened when burns damage the outer layer (epidermis) of your skin and also damage the underneath layer of the epidermis. After a burn skin turns into white or black.
Tips to reduce burn scar:
- Aloe Vera gel- It helps to heal your burn and reduce the scar. Use every day for better results.
- Honey- It has healing components that help to reduce the scar. It also gives you a nourished skin.
- Don’t pop your botch- Don’t scratch or pop your burn place, it may cause of the deep scar.
- Vitamin E oil- Regular use of Vitamin E oil can help to fade your scar. It gives you shiny healthy-looking skin.
If you want a good result without any home remedy then you can try No scar cream. It helps to enhance the tone of your skin. It also helps to cure your Melasma, acne vulgaris, age spots, dermatitis, and wrinkles. Don’t know about no scars cream uses? Then take a look below.
Tips to use no scar cream:
- Gently clean the affected area.
- Take a small amount of this cream and apply it on the scar until it blends into your skin.
- Use before bedtime once a day.
- Wash your hand after use it.
- Consult your doctor before applying no scar cream.
No scar cream has 3 components(Hydroquinone,Tretinoin,Mometasone) that act as a skin lightening agent.Every anti scar cream has some minor side effects.Before purchasing this cream you have to know about no scars cream side effect.
Some minor side effects:
- Redness- caused by some infection, injury, inflammation or acne. Don’t itch it.
- Irritation- may cause itchiness, rashes, psoriasis.
- Mild skin rash
- Allergic reaction
- Eczema- may occur red, rough, cracked, itchy, inflamed skin.
- Depigmentation- Loss of pigment on the skin causes depigmentation.
- Formation of pimples- pimples occurred when a small papule occurs on the skin and filled with pus.
If you feel some above side effects and have hyper-sensitive skin then you should be discontinued it immediately and go to a physician.Keep this cream away from mouth and eye and also children. After apply no scar cream, don’t go in the sun and don’t try it if you have broken skin. Don’t use overdose because this cream has steroids, which may harm your skin.