So, you have a brother whom you love the most. Why not? Afterall, you are bonded with your brother through some of the best-shared experiences. Right from being a partner in crime in all the mischievous acts to watching favorite cartoons to stand rock solid during rough patches of life, brothers bring all the colors to our lives. Here is one more opportunity to celebrate your divine love! Raksha Bandhan is just around the corner! But upset, as your brother is in New Zealand or any other country. No worries! Now you can send rakhi online to New Zealand and overcome geographical boundaries with a click.
You can make this festival a sweet memorable affair by combining the lovely rakhi with a spectacular gift. Started pondering about a variety of gift items? And you are looking for options from the functional aspect? Let us help you, here we come with top functional gifts for your brother this rakhi:
1. Adjustable dumbbells: Is your brother a fitness freak and working out makes him happy? Adjustable dumbles are what you can gift your brother this rakhi. They are of compact designs and can be adjusted from 5.5. lbs to 27.5 lbs with a push-pull design. Adjustable dumbbells are suitable for performing a range of exercises right from basic body workouts to core fitness to strength exercises and heavy leg lifts. But, make sure that you buy them from a reliable online shop. You can read the reviews and features before making up your mind about the product. Getting such a significant gift from you, your brother will be double motivated to plan fitness sessions ahead.
2. Neck pillow with hoodie: Nap time is the happiest time? Isn’t it! Now, you can let your brother enhance his sleeping experience with a ‘neck pillow with hoodie’ during unplanned travels of all kinds (road, rail, or air) and catch up sound sleep. It covers your eyes and ears, allowing you to have a comfortable and quiet sleep. This item is easily washable and highly resistant to bacteria, mites, fungus and other micro-organisms. Your brother would really feel at cloud nine after receiving this heartfelt gift. Enhance the charm of the lovely combo of ‘rakhi + gift’ by adding a personalized note to it.
3. Personalised photo clock: A clock is something that is suitable for all. This rakhi, give the chance to your brother to change this wall clock. But, we are not saying you to gift that same old traditional clock, you need to use your creativity, and go for a personalized photo clock. You can easily order personalized photo clock online from one of the reputed online gifting shops – FlowerAura. Simply upload a cute, adorable picture of both of you, mention your address, and make payment. This gift may make him emotional, but even the smallest feeling of this experience will be engraved deep in his heart.
4. Silicon earphone organiser: Practical, affordable, stylish – That’s what comes to our mind when we think about this gift. This small yet, the useful gift keeps your headphones untangled. The rubber tool allows you to easily wrap your headphones to save them from wear and tear. Getting such a daily use gift item, your brother will appreciate your in-depth thought. Whenever he will use it, he will remember you and would feel lucky to have a caring sister like you.
5. Laptop stand: Doctors say that while working on a laptop, the height of the laptop should be above your eye level to let you stay away from any kind of aches in your neck, shoulder, and upper back. So, this rakhi when you will tie or send the rakhi to your rakhi, accompany it with this practical gift. He will find it productive and would also find it as the right solution to prevent the laptop from overheating. Your bro will find it full of utility and look forward to using it on a daily basis.
The relationships that we share with our dear brothers play a big role in shaping our lives on the right note. It’s our duty we never leave a chance to impress them. This rakhi, adorn them with functional gifts that will make your brother delightful. Now, with online gifting websites, you can also send gifts to your brother who is miles away, and make your presence.