At the moment, smartwatches are becoming one of the leading trends in society. The watches have evolved, and the wearables are doing a lot more than just showing notifications. These watches come along with in-built apps, but the third-party apps are responsible for the increasing popularity.
Now that these gadgets do more in tracking your fitness progress and helping you be organized, it’s time to get well acquainted with the apps that make your smartwatch so useful.
The article has compiled a list of the best Android wear apps that are a must-have for various watches. Go to sheworn.com for smartwatches reviews compatible with various apps.
Best Apps for Android Smartwatches
The secret for any fertile mind is enough sleep and meditation. The primary role of this app is to make the user refreshed. The app offers daily meditation lessons to users. The app has similar features to Apple Watch’s “breathe” app.
If you have troubles when it comes to staying calm or sleeping, then you think of Calm.
- Best in reducing anxiety and stress
- It helps one to get enough sleep
- With the help of relevant pictures and sounds, users experience a meditation sense.
- Tracks one’s daily progress.
- Has multiple sleeping and meditation stories
- Breathing exercises are well incorporated.
Sometimes you need to take things straightforward. Parking is an App that allows that user to record where he or she parked the car.
This helps when especially when you’re outside stores or supermarkets, you don’t spend a considerable chunk of time locating your car’s parking space. All you need to do is run the app and provide you the Google map that will direct your car’s location.
- Quickly identifies where and when the car or vehicle was parked.
- Full of parking history
- Has myriad options to help you remember the parking point
- Has an effective Google map
- Has lots of navigation for car parking
- Has a user-defined parking area
- With the help of the car’s Bluetooth, it has automated parking detection.
Google keeps one of the popular Android Wear apps. This is because it helps the smartwatches to take notes. Another benefit of the app is that it can access messages from other devices.
- It can access notes anywhere at any time.
- It is easy to create, use, and access. Besides, it has easy to read reminders.
- Has search option
- Easy connection with iOS and Android
- Can add drawings and photos
- Can add collaborators to notes and lists to get things done
- It has a useful voice command.
- It has the added advantage of offering colored notes.
- It has an outstanding fantastic feature.
The app’s download comes in two halves; the analog-style watch with three faces customizable slots and the proper app. The appropriate app is the best alternative. Within the app, you are needed to mention the location in which you want the weather data. And on an hourly basis, the app will provide you the prescribed updates of the specified area.
In other words, the app will enable you to know the weather of your surrounding; hence you will not be caught offside.
- Provide accurate details regarding a specific place’s weather
- Has “RealFeel Temperature” feature
- The user access severe weather warnings and alerts
- Provides live weather notifications every minute
- Displays each day’s temperature details
It’s indisputable that the world is in a technological dispensation. Nothing is lagging, smartwatches included. To enhance the performance of your smartwatches, you should think about the direction of the app. There are lots of apps in the market today that can make your watch so effective. The article has provided you with some of them, do more research.