Necessary information about bed bug
If you and your family members are bitten by bed bugs that irritate and affect your life, and you are looking for the most thorough way to handle this harmful insect, you should read the post carefully to know more about the way to prevent bed bug bites and how to get rid of bed bugs.
What is the bed bug?
Bedbugs are an insect that specializes in human and animate l blood. A giant bed bug, usually up to 8mm in size, is a blood-sucking insect that lives and reproduces. They often hide in beds, under mattresses, cabinets, tables, chairs, etc. where light and humidity are often the ideal places for bedbugs to hide and reproduce.
They usually work very hard at dawn when we are often asleep and move out of the shelter to suck up blood. Bed bugs bites often have rash red and itchy like mosquito bites. Furthermore, there was a time when this species declined, but now it has grown stronger due to the resistance of insecticides.
What causes bed bug bites?
Bed bugs are blood-sucking creatures so that you can catch them almost everywhere like your friend’s house, office, gym, shop, hotel or on some sofas, etc. With the flexibility of bugs, they can easily cling to a bag or even a body you do not know and follow home.
Who usually suffer from bed bug bites?
At the size of an apple seed, the bugs can easily be found in cracks, mattresses, bed frames or anywhere else that they can feed. There are a lot of bugs in the hotel; they can go from room to other room or even out under your personal belongings such as briefcases, backpacks, etc. Bed bug bites can affect any ages; therefore, you can control this disease by minimizing risk factors. In some cases, you can see your doctor for more information.
Why do you have bed bugs in your house?
Surely you always have a question as to why your home appears to be this scary blood-sucking insect? How do they spread, live and reproduce in your home? Why do clean houses often appear insects?
We often have a thought that regular cleaners are resistant to insect infiltration, but for bed bugs which need hot blood, so it does not matter where they are clean or damp, they are hiding and breeding. They usually are very much sheltered in public places such as cinemas, theaters, hotels and so on, then they often spread through the shelter in luggage and clothing. Therefore, when they come in contact with you, they hide in your clothes and you accidentally brought this scary insect home.
Bed bug bites
When you have a bed bite, there are millions of itch and red spots in your body. Furthermore, blood stains appear on bed sheets, mattresses and furniture near the aphids shelter. As they grow and reproduce a lot, we will feel the smell of mold in the room. When biting them with anesthetics and blood clots, it is difficult to identify. Other symptoms include insomnia, anxiety, and skin problems.
Common symptoms of bed bugs are
– Itching may also be caused by mosquito bites
– Blood stains on the bed
– Colored eggshell
– A musty odor
How to diagnose the bed bug bites
It is difficult to diagnose whether you have bites or not. As soon as you notice signs of this condition, you should immediately check the following signs
– Spotted dark spots: This is a sign of aphid bloating. You need to check the shelter of the aphids in the mattress, pillow, and sofa
– Red spots: Red spots found on bed sheets are evidence of the presence of aphids in the home.
How to get rid of bed bugs
The best way to how to get rid of bed bugs is to hire an experienced pest killer to do the job. Make sure that the pesticides are used in the bedroom area. Otherwise, they can make you sick. When the bugs come back, you should call the pest killer as soon as possible. Besides that, you can check out some simple ways to help how to get rid of bed bugs.
– Bedding and clothes must be washed in hot water at about 50 ° C.
– Periodically dry the mattress every three months
– Dry clothes.
– For some non-washable items, wrap them in a transparent plastic bag and leave outdoors, where temperatures can reach temperatures of up to 50 ° C.
– Use a good aphid killer and clear the source to kill them. You can use the type of Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) if the spread is narrow.
– You can also kill them by freezing them though it’s a bit difficult and time-consuming, but you can use this way in the winter.
– Vacuuming is also a way to eliminate eggs and aphids but not completely.
– Using alcohol can kill the fish that come in contact with it, but you can not fully rely on it
– Cleaning the house neatly, removing bedbugs can hide and reproduce.
– Although some oils such as tea tree oil or neem can not kill the bed bug, they are repulsive. Furthermore, tea oil extracted from Melaleuca Alternifolia can affect the health of the pet, so you should pay attention if the house has pets. Putting this oil on your skin will help fight bed bugs at night.
Hope that the post will help you understand more about bed bug and know more about how to get rid of the bed bug. If you need more information, you can see a doctor or a professional guide.