It is an open fact that paddle boarding is the fastest-growing sport in the world. Paddle boarding not only enables people to exercise but also is a lot of fun as well. That is why many surfers at sea, especially during summer, have fun as they ride their stand up paddle boards on waves. Unfortunately, many people face a lot of challenges when choosing the best paddles for the craft. With the best tips on selecting the best stand up paddle boards, a buyer will be able to find a product that suits the intended purpose. Getting the right SUPs boils down to one’s lifestyle, intended purpose, and board’s price. If one is not sure of the stand up paddle board to go for, the personnel at Boteboard can be of great help.
Wide variety of stand up paddle boards
Boteboard offers different types of stand up paddle boards that meet the varying needs of their customers. However, it is important to note that some crossovers can use their stand up paddle boards for multiple purposes. And the good thing is that buyers can purchase the products directly from the company, thereby eliminating middlemen and store space costs. Users can easily buy these products from Boteboard’s online store. Below are the different types of paddle boards on offer from Boteboard:
- All around SUPS. This product is a perfect choice for first-time and beginner paddlers. It is versatile and can work in all conditions. The product also features the most common standup paddle board shape and is family-friendly.
- Surfing SUPS. This product is a perfect choice for intermediate to advanced paddlers. It can also be used by those who want more action out of their paddle board experience as they are less stable on the water.
- Touring SUPS. Touring boards are perfect choice for serious paddlers with interest in high-intensity workouts. They are also designed for long distances in flat-water – Open Ocean, bays, and lakes. the products feature maximum glide and efficiency and are usually wide and stable enough for children and beginners
- High-Performance/Racing SUPS. This board is designed for flat water races, down winders, and open ocean competitions. It features extra length and extra width, which generates fast sprint speed and long glide efficiency. However, they are challenging for beginners but perfect for elite and recreational racers alike.
- Fishing SUPs. Fishing SUPs are ideal for those who love to go fishing but don’t want to invest in a boat or kayak. The products have the most volume, so users and their gear can stay high and out of the water.
- Yoga SUPs. This paddle board comes with a shape is designed for yoga, flat-water paddling and any fitness related exercise. It is constructed for stability on calm water. Also, it has a wide deck pad that provides ample room for yoga exercises.
High quality stand up paddle boards at reasonable prices
Boteboard manufactures stand up paddle boards of high quality, artistic design, and high performance but at reasonable prices. With this, there is no more than a buyer can want from a stand up paddle board. The company uses cost-effective manufacturing techniques to come up with cost-effective products without compromising on quality. In short, Boteboard offers high-performance paddling boards without the high-performance costs seen on other similar products on the market
Boteboard is a reputable company in the manufacture of stand up paddle boards. The company has been running for more than a decade and during which it has perfected the art of making stand up paddle boards with design, performance and quality as the foundation of the process.
Boteboard also has helpful customer service personnel who assist buyers by selecting, purchasing, and using stand up paddle boards.