The National Testing Agency, or NTA, is anticipated to release the application form, exam dates, and admission cards for the JEE Main 2021 April and May sessions, which were previously postponed.
The announcement will be made on their official website. As we all know, NTA was planning to begin JEE Main (May) 2021 registration on May 3, 2021, as planned. But due to an exponential increase in COVID-19 cases, the National Testing Agency had already announced the postponement of the release of JEE (Main) 2021 application forms for the April (public notice on April 18th, 2021) and May sessions (notice on 4th May 2021).
The dates for session 3 and session 4 were set for April 27th to 30th and May 24th to 28th, respectively. Regardless, it was decided that both the April and May sessions would be held, with at least a 20-25 day gap between them.
NTA said, “The revised dates for the April and May Session will be announced later on and will be announced at least 15 days before the exam. The registration for the May session will also be announced at a later stage. Sources endorse that NTA would announce the timetable at the end of the month after reviewing the prevailing situation. As the numbers continue to dip throughout India, many professionals opine that for April and May sessions, JEE Main 2021 admit card checks may be conducted within the 3rd week of July or the 2nd week of August.
|Admit card of JEE(Main) – 2021 for April session||3rd week of July|
|Admit card of JEE(Main) – 2021 for May session||2nd week of August|
|JEE (Main) -2021 official website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
Steps to Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2021 (April and May Session):
You can download the admit card from the official website.
- Visit NTA JEE Main 2021 official website
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Click on the “Through Application number and Date of Birth” link.
- Enter application number and Date of birth.
- Click on “Sign in”.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of your admit card.
If you forget your application form number
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2021
- Click on the admit card link.
- Go to the ‘Forgot Application Number’ link.
- Enter the asked details like your name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth.
- State of eligibility.
- Enter the security pin given there.
- Click on “submit”.
If you forgot your JEE Main 2021 password
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2021
- Click on the admit card link.
- Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Answer the security question previously selected while filling out the application form of JEE Main 2021.
- A verification code will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- The reset link sent to the registered email address has to be used.
- After this, set a new password.
Details Mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card 2021
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of JEE (Main) session 2021 are
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Your Category
- State of eligibility
- JEE Main 2021 Roll number
- Paper appearing for
- JEE Main 2021 application form number
- Your exam center of JEE Main 2021
- Your Exam date and time
- Your Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s parent’s signature
- Your Exam Day Guidelines.
Get all information about JEE Main 2021 here at https://www.shiksha.com/b-tech/jee-main-exam